Current Street Works Qualifications regulations in Northern Ireland and Wales

The Street Works Qualifications Register has recently received a number of Street Works applications from centres and candidates who intend to work in Northern Ireland and Wales. These requests are for a Street Works card for Signing, Lighting and Guarding or Monitoring Signing, Lighting and Guarding as stand-alone qualifications.

Contact Information