As a result of recent issues processing applications, we are introducing new processes and procedures to improve the service and bring benefits to Training Centres and candidates. Details can be found using the following links. These changes will be introduced from week commencing 2 April 2018.
- Centre communication
- Despatch Note
- Guidance for completing despatch note
- How to minimise the number of application forms returned to your Training Centre
- SWQR photo requirements
New application forms
- Replacement Card Application UK
- Initial and Additional Northern Ireland and Wales
- Reregistration Application Northern Ireland and Wales
- Initial Additional and Re-Assessment England and Scotland
Further to our update on merged cards, please be advised that due to the ongoing development of our IT System, merged cards remain unavailable.
Should you require replacement cards, you will need to complete a Replacement Card Form and indicate:
- both of your SWQR numbers;
- whether your application is to replace one or both cards;
- whether you require only one of the cards to be replaced. In this situation, please highlight the SWQR number relevant to the card that is being replaced.
Further updates will be available on our webpage in due course. If you require any clarification, please contact us.
Current Street Works Qualifications regulations in Northern Ireland & Wales
The Street Works Qualifications Register has recently received a number of Street Works applications from centres and candidates who intend to work in Northern Ireland and Wales. These requests are for a Street Works card for Signing, Lighting and Guarding or Monitoring Signing, Lighting and Guarding as stand-alone qualifications.