Downloadable application forms
- Initial Application - England/Scotland
- Initial Application - Northern Ireland/Wales
- This form should be submitted for Candidates who have never held a Street Works card, or if their card has expired and they have retaken the full training course.
- Re-assessment Application
- This form should be used by Candidates working in England and or Scotland, applying to renew a card under English/Scottish Legislation.
- Additional Qualifications Application, England/Scotland/Northern Ireland/Wales
- This form should be used when applying to add additional units/ qualifications to an existing valid card.
- Re-registration Application
- This form should be used by Candidates working in Northern Ireland and or Wales, applying to renew a card under Northern Irish/Welsh legislation.
- Replacement Card Application
- This form should be used when the Candidate has lost/damaged their valid card and are looking to have it replaced.
Centres must include a Despatch Note for all applications submitted. This must list all Candidates.
- Despatch Note
- This form must be submitted by Centres for all Candidate applications being sent to SWQR.
- Change of Centre Details Form
- This form must be submitted by Centres to alert SWQR of any change to the information we hold.
- Complaint Consent Form
- This should be used where the Candidate has permitted an individual to complain on their behalf. This should be completed in conjunction with the SWQR Customer Complaints and Feedback Policy.
- Contact SWQR Form
- This form can be used to submit general enquiries on application types, feedback and complaints to SWQR.